Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Suzanne Dirkers <di...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/04/23 13:58:37 UTC

people who post spam to this users list

Hi Folks,

           I hope that whomever allows people to sign up for this mailing
list IMMEDIATELY removes anyone who posts spam to it. I got some note from
some 'terrychick' advertising CDs and I've occasionally gotten other
completely unintelligible spam that seems to be posted to this mailing
list.  It seems to me that if people who aren't on the list are not able to
post to it, then anyone in here who posts spam ( and the email I saw was
not addressed to me, it was addressed to 'xalan-c-users') should be removed
and probably deserves to be flamed and reported to the police if spam is
illegal.

Suzanne