Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by VEDRENNE Hugues <hu...@infotel.com> on 2006/06/14 10:04:10 UTC

help on slide and jonas

Hello,

Could you help me to use Slide with Jonas. I put Slide.war in
webapps\autoload and I have an error when I start Jonas:

2006-06-14 09:43:01,883 : AbsJWebContainerServiceImpl.registerWar : War
/C:/JONAS_4_5_3/webapps/autoload/jonas-javadoc/ available at the context
/jonas-javadoc.

2006-06-14 09:43:04,778 : AbsJWebContainerServiceImpl.registerWar : War
/C:/JONAS_4_5_3/webapps/autoload/jonasAdmin.war available at the context
/jonasAdmin.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No such method named 'COPY'.

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.api.MethodsDesc.getMethod(MethodsDesc
.java:109)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.api.MethodsDesc.addMethodsOnRole(Meth
odsDesc.java:96)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.api.PatternEntry.addMethodsOnRole(Pat
ternEntry.java:136)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.api.SecurityConstraintListDesc.initCo
nstraints(SecurityConstraintListDesc.java:225)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.api.SecurityConstraintListDesc.<init>
(SecurityConstraintListDesc.java:118)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.api.WebContainerDeploymentDesc.<init>
(WebContainerDeploymentDesc.java:216)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.lib.WebDeploymentDescManager.getInsta
nce(WebDeploymentDescManager.java:693)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.lib.WebDeploymentDescManager.getInsta
nce(WebDeploymentDescManager.java:714)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.lib.WebDeploymentDescManager.getDeplo
ymentDesc(WebDeploymentDescManager.java:216)

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas_web.deployment.lib.wrapper.WebManagerWrapper.getDepl
oymentDesc(WebManagerWrapper.java:87)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas.web.AbsJWebContainerServiceImpl.registerWar(AbsJWebC
ontainerServiceImpl.java:692)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas.web.AbsJWebContainerServiceImpl.doStart(AbsJWebConta
inerServiceImpl.java:379)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas.web.catalina55.CatalinaJWebContainerServiceImpl.doSt
art(CatalinaJWebContainerServiceImpl.java:298)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas.service.AbsServiceImpl.start(AbsServiceImpl.java:80)

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas.web.wrapper.catalina55.CatalinaJWebContainerServiceW
rapper.invoke(CatalinaJWebContainerServiceWrapper.java:157)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas.web.wrapper.catalina55.CatalinaJWebContainerServiceW
rapper.start(CatalinaJWebContainerServiceWrapper.java:528)

        at
org.objectweb.jonas.service.ServiceManager.startServices(ServiceManager.
java:336)

        at org.objectweb.jonas.server.Server.start(Server.java:531)

        at org.objectweb.jonas.server.Server.main(Server.java:180)

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)

        at org.objectweb.jonas.server.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:97)

14 Jun 2006 09:43:06 - org.apache.slide.common.Domain - INFO -
Initializing Domain

14 Jun 2006 09:43:06 - org.apache.slide.common.Domain - INFO - Domain
configuration : {org.apache.slide.lock=true,
org.apache.slide.versioncontrol=true, org.apa

To conclude, Jonas starts, says Slide deployed, but I can't access to
Slide with a WebDAV client, and a web navigator shows a blank page.

Is there someone that could help me, please?

By advance, thank you.

Hugues Vedrenne

hugues.vedrenne@infotel.com <ma...@infotel.com>