Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Payal Rathod <pa...@staticky.com> on 2003/07/15 14:25:12 UTC

[users@httpd] logs per day and per domain

Hi,
Does anyone know how I can get logs per day and user domain wise from a
access_log file. I also need to know the number of bytes transferred.

The LogFormat in httpd.conf is,
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %s %b %v \"%{Referer}i\"
\"%{User-agent}i\" \"%{Cookie}n\"" combined
LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent

[Please forgive for line wrapping]

I am just testing the logs for a friendly admin. who mails a part of his
logs for me to play with.

With warm regards,
-Payal
--
For GNU/Linux Success Stories and Articles visit:
          http://payal.staticky.com