Posted to small-events-discuss@apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk> on 2013/03/27 14:54:03 UTC

Re: Upcoming BarCamps

Hi Nick,

I will be helping out with Boston and NY Barcamp events. I would like to
know teams

Cheers
Kanchana

Re: Upcoming BarCamps

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Kanchana Welagedara <kanchana@opensource.lk
> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> I will be helping out with Boston and NY Barcamp events. I would like to
> know teams

We have a wiki going for BarCamp Boston at
https://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/BarCampBoston2013.  Feel free to
add yourself the list of organizers if you think you have time to help.

-Matt

Re: Upcoming BarCamps

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, Kanchana Welagedara wrote:
> I will be helping out with Boston and NY Barcamp events. I would like to
> know teams

Great! I'm sure people from the respective teams will be along soon to say
how they can rope you in :)

Also, on a different note, you might want to check your email client
settings. In common with all emails to committers@ (it's a requirement to
get mod'd through), my email had a reply-to set of this list. You seem to
have replied to this list but cc'ing in committers. The latter shouldn't
be done - committers@ is for announcements, not discussions!

Nick