Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by hossein zabolzadeh <za...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 11:43:58 UTC

CloudStack Test Scripts

Where can I find all of the written test scripts for Apache CloudStack?
I have in-house jenkins and I want to start some automatic testing jobs
after the successful cloudstack build process.
Thanks in advance.

RE: CloudStack Test Scripts

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@citrix.com>.
under <cs-root-folder>/test/integration/, smoke and component folders have "integration" tests.

Santhosh