Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Brett Okken <br...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/17 16:48:16 UTC

make gzip deflate buffer size configurable

The deflateBuffer in GzipCompressorOutputStream is hardcoded to 512.
Are there any objections to making that size configurable in
GzipParameters? If that is acceptable, I can create a PR with the
changes.

Thanks,
Brett

Re: make gzip deflate buffer size configurable

Posted by Brett Okken <br...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMPRESS-566
https://github.com/apache/commons-compress/pull/168

Thanks,