Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Bhathiya Jayasekara <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 18:25:56 UTC

Run Sling Examples

Hi all,

I'm new to sling and trying to run samples given in sling source code at
org.apache.sling.sample. But I'm unable to run any sample code. Can someone
please guide me to run one of them? (*
org.apache.sling.samples.custom-login-form* and *
org.apache.sling.samples.usermanager.ui* are preferred)

Thank you,
Regards.

--
-Bhathiya Jayasekara-
http://www.google.com/profiles/tobhathiyaj

Re: Run Sling Examples

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Bhathiya Jayasekara
<to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I'm new to sling and trying to run samples given in sling source code at
> org.apache.sling.sample. But I'm unable to run any sample code. Can someone
> please guide me to run one of them? (*
> org.apache.sling.samples.custom-login-form* and *
> org.apache.sling.samples.usermanager.ui* are preferred)

What did you do?
What did you get?
What did you expect?

I'm not too familiar with the above samples, haven't tried them myself.

One sample that I know works according to its README instructions is
the  slingbucks sample at [1], you might try that one.

-Bertrand

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/samples/slingbucks