Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Ojha, Pradeep Kumar" <pr...@atos.net> on 2017/07/07 06:20:58 UTC

Example+request

Hi,

I'm new to EJB. I'm looking for a simple EJB3 application with CRUD operations.
The project should have Maven.
The EJB component needs to be deployed on server (either OpenEJB or JBoss) and then accessed through client application or Junit with the help of EJBContainer.

For Example: I have one Entity such as Employee or Student. One local Session Bean and its implementation.  The EJB need to be deployed in server and then need to access through client using EJBContainer.

Thanks and regards,
Pradeep Kumar Ojha
pradeepkumarojha@live.com

Re: Example+request

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

did you have a look to
https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples/rest-example? Except
the client part it matches it. Not sure what you mean by "client using
EJBContainer" since EJBContainer is a server technology so orthogonal to
the client needs.

Romain Manni-Bucau