Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/07 06:47:28 UTC

Mirror are not reachable

Hi guys,

since we have migrated to svnpubsub, the mirror are not anymore storing
the apacheds tarballs.

This need to be addressed asap. It's just a matter of pushing the
tarballs in svnpubsub from /www/www.apache.org/dist/directory, and
commit them.

I'll be unavailable this morning, with no internet connection...

Can someone take care of this task ?

Many thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Mirror are not reachable

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 1/7/13 10:58 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot a écrit :
> OK, I'm done with the distributions.
>
> I copied the following distributions, matching those that are currently on the website:
> - apacheds-2.0.0-M8
> - api-1.0.0-M13
> - studio-1.5.3.v20100330
> - studio-2.0.0.v20120224
>
> Doing it from people.apache.org was so much easier than from my home connection.
>
> Our live website hasn't been moved yet to the Apache CMS and svnpubsub, however Gavin McDonald has assigned the issue to himself yesterday, so it shouldn't take so long now.
>
> In the meantime, I'm going to edit the download links on the current website pages to point to the new URLs (because they have changed).
>
> I don't know how fast the distributions and changes to the website will replicate over the mirrors but I guess we'll back on track tomorrow, hopefully.
> We'll see.

Many thanks, Pierre-Arnaud !

It seems the downlads are available, at least for me.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Mirror are not reachable

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
OK, I'm done with the distributions.

I copied the following distributions, matching those that are currently on the website:
- apacheds-2.0.0-M8
- api-1.0.0-M13
- studio-1.5.3.v20100330
- studio-2.0.0.v20120224

Doing it from people.apache.org was so much easier than from my home connection.

Our live website hasn't been moved yet to the Apache CMS and svnpubsub, however Gavin McDonald has assigned the issue to himself yesterday, so it shouldn't take so long now.

In the meantime, I'm going to edit the download links on the current website pages to point to the new URLs (because they have changed).

I don't know how fast the distributions and changes to the website will replicate over the mirrors but I guess we'll back on track tomorrow, hopefully.
We'll see.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: Mirror are not reachable