Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Zhouxiang Zhan <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/14 03:01:47 UTC

[VOTE] [RIP-39] Support gRPC protocol

Hi, RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for [RIP-39] Support gRPC protocol.

Detailed proposal <https://shimo.im/docs/gXqmeEPYgdUw5bqo>.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks.

Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org> 于2022年3月9日周三 16:48写道:

Re: [VOTE] [RIP-39] Support gRPC protocol

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
+1