Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by nyatapol <sa...@nt.com.np> on 2007/10/24 10:12:09 UTC

how to use two certificate authorities of java in tomcat server.

hello,
i am facing a problem. i have one tomcat server with two contexts. now i
want to use the seperate certificate authorities for the two contexts with
seperate digital certificates. how can i manage two certificate authorities
in java and tomcat server. can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Nyatapol.

Re: how to use two certificate authorities of java in tomcat server.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
nyatapol wrote:
> hello,
> i am facing a problem. i have one tomcat server with two contexts. now i
> want to use the seperate certificate authorities for the two contexts with
> seperate digital certificates. how can i manage two certificate authorities
> in java and tomcat server. can anyone help me?

This cannot be done. You need two separate Tomcat instances.

Mark