Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1997/12/20 20:57:56 UTC

Apache and Webdav ? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
>From: veillard@w3.org (Daniel Veillard)
>Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
>Subject: Apache and Webdav ?
>Date: 20 Dec 1997 18:22:24 GMT

  Hi all,

 I am wondering if anybody is working or plan to work on WebDav
support in Apache. For more information on WebDav, there is an
IETF draft:
 http://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-protocol-05.txt
There is also a public mailing-list with archives at W3C:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/

The goal is to support advanced shemas for distributed authoring and
versioning on Web servers.

  If someone started the implementation for Apache or plan to do so,
please contact me,

  Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | MIT/LCS   Room NE43-344 | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, Java,