Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by kh...@yahoo.com on 2001/12/21 19:27:31 UTC

query

Hi

I am runinng the TestSampleServlet over the SampleServlet in the j2ee 1.3 server. Even though I have included the cactus.properties file in the client side class path still I am getting the "Can't find bundle for base name cactus, local en_US." error in first test. Content of my cactus.properties is

cactus.servletRedirectorURL = http://localhost:8000/test/ServletRedirector/
cactus.jspRedirectorURL = http://localhost:8000/test/JspRedirector/
cactus.filterRedirectorURL = http://localhost:8000/test/FilterRedirector/

I had also tried the port 8080, but faced the same problem.

More over in other cases also I am getting the error:

"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)

at org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)"

Can any body help me.

Thanks in advance.

Amit Khurana

Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctionsfor all of your holiday gifts!

RE: query

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Amit,

It means the cactus.properties is not in your client side classpath
(please read http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq1 for
details).

For the class not found, it means you are missing some jar in the
classpaths (check
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/getting_started.html).

-Vincent