Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Michail Prusakov <mi...@jmsys.lt> on 2009/11/03 10:46:29 UTC

[Axis2] release process

Hello,

I have registered a few issues in JIRA, posted the fixes for them and
have a very simple question: will they ever make it to the officially
released version? (yes, I have read here:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/release-process.html)

Regards,
Mike

Re: [Axis2] release process

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Michail Prusakov
<mi...@jmsys.lt>wrote:

> Hello Keith,
>
> Thank you for your answer. Could Amila also take a look at this bug:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4544.

fixed the issue thanks for info.

Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Axis2] release process

Posted by Michail Prusakov <mi...@jmsys.lt>.
Hello Keith,

Thank you for your answer. Could Amila also take a look at this bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4544. He has posted in his

Re: [Axis2] release process

Posted by Keith Chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,