Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Kyle.Hu" <Cr...@163.com> on 2018/08/01 11:52:48 UTC

A question about Kafka Stream API

Hi, bosses:
      I have read the word count demo of Kafka Stream API, it is cool that the Kafka Stream keeps the status, and I have a question about it, Weather it would cause memory problems when the keys accumulate a lot ?

Re: A question about Kafka Stream API

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
The count is stored in RocksDB which is persisted to disk. It is not
in-memory unless you specifically use an InMemoryStore.