Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "hsy541@gmail.com" <hs...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 23:08:35 UTC

How to kill running spark yarn application

Hi all,

A newbie question, I start a spark yarn application through spark-submit
How do I kill this app. I can kill the yarn app by "yarn application -kill
appid" but the application master is still running. What's the proper way
to shutdown the entire app?

Best,
Siyuan

Re: How to kill running spark yarn application

Posted by "hsy541@gmail.com" <hs...@gmail.com>.
Interesting, I run on my local one node cluster using apache hadoop

Posted by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "hsy541@gmail.com" <hs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com>.