Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@openbluelab.org> on 2007/08/21 10:52:55 UTC

Multiple RCL locations with Eclipse

Hi,
I'm trying to use Eclipse to debug my cocoon app.

In my Jetty6 configuration, I have the following configuration :

    <New id="cocoon" class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
      <Arg><Ref id="contexts"/></Arg>
      <Arg>/opt/src/openbluelab/myBlock1/target/rcl/webapp</Arg>
      <Arg>/</Arg>
    </New>

How to indicate various rcl locations, so updated files are used ?

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret,
OpenBlueLab Technological Leader

http://www.openbluelab.org
http://forge.openbluelab.org
http://wiki.openbluelab.org
http://demo.openbluelab.org

Re: Multiple RCL locations with Eclipse

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Jean-Christophe Kermagoret pisze:
>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to use Eclipse to debug my cocoon app.
>>
>> In my Jetty6 configuration, I have the following configuration :
>>
>>    <New id="cocoon" class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
>>      <Arg><Ref id="contexts"/></Arg>
>>      <Arg>/opt/src/openbluelab/myBlock1/target/rcl/webapp</Arg>
>>      <Arg>/</Arg>
>>    </New>
>>
>> How to indicate various rcl locations, so updated files are used ?
>
> How, have you tried to put multiple %classes-dir properties into one
> rcl.properties file? Does this work?

That's the way how it works for me.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Multiple RCL locations with Eclipse

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret pisze:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to use Eclipse to debug my cocoon app.
>
> In my Jetty6 configuration, I have the following configuration :
>
>    <New id="cocoon" class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
>      <Arg><Ref id="contexts"/></Arg>
>      <Arg>/opt/src/openbluelab/myBlock1/target/rcl/webapp</Arg>
>      <Arg>/</Arg>
>    </New>
>
> How to indicate various rcl locations, so updated files are used ?

How, have you tried to put multiple %classes-dir properties into one rcl.properties file? Does this
work?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***
*** incessantly so I'll not be able to respond to e-mails                     ***
*** regularly and my work will be somehow irregular.                          ***
*** I'm already trying to switch ISP but it will take handful amount of time. ***

Re: ********HELP ME Beginer in Cocoon********

Posted by Baptiste Placé <bo...@free.fr>.
Then just follow the current documentation [1] and learn from the samples.
Cocoon is a big framework and this will be quite hard :D
Have fun!

Baptiste

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/

RE: ********HELP ME Beginer in Cocoon********