Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rohan Thakur <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/09 11:44:42 UTC

help regarding custom query which returns custom output

hi all

I have requirement like I have implemented fulltext search and
autosuggestion and spellcorrection functionality in solr but they all are
running on different cores so I have to call 3 different request handlers
for getting the results which is adding the unnecessary delay so I wanted
to know is there any solution that I call just one request URL and get all
these three results and json feedback from solr.

thanx
regards
rohan