Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2004/03/05 22:32:38 UTC

Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC membership change

Following Berin's suggestion (although with an embarassing delay) I'm
inclined to sum up the vote that makes Joerg Pietschmann a new XML PMC
representative as successor for Peter B. West. But given that less than
50% of the PMC members have place their vote, I think it's better to
place a reminder and let the whole thing run a couple of days longer.

These are the current results:

[  ]  Scott Boag
[  ]  Andy Clark
[+1]  Shane Curcuru
[+1]  Neil Graham
[  ]  Kip Hampton
[  ]  Vincent Hardy
[+1]  Berin Lautenbach
[  ]  Ted Leung
[+1]  Jeremias Maerki
[  ]  Brian Minchau
[  ]  Steven Noels
[  ]  Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
[  ]  Gareth Reakes
[+1]  Gianugo Rabellino
[  ]  Sam Ruby
[  ]  Matt Sergeant
[+1]  Kimbro Staken
[  ]  Jason Stewart
[+1]  Jeff Turner
[  ]  Erwin van der Koogh
[+0]  Dirk-Willem Van Gulik
[+1]  Peter B. West
[+1]  PeiYong Zhang

BTW, I think the XIndice representation change has to be concluded, too,
fortunately with a better result. Let's have both ready until Monday.

Jeremias Maerki