Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com> on 2008/09/18 23:01:52 UTC

certificate file for communicating via https

If a web services client wants to communicate with different servers,
can certificates for different servers be specified in one PEM file. For
curl, you can specify a single certificate file which can contain
multiple certificates. I would like to know whether axis2c provides this
feature.

Thanks,

Raghu

RE: certificate file for communicating via https

Posted by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com>.
Thanks Manjula.

1) Is password for the entire pfx file or is it one per certificate inside the pfx key-store?

2) Where do I specify the password for the pfx keystore? Is it in axis2.xml or through an API?

3) Is there an open-source tool for pfx key management? I can convert an individual certificate to pfx format using openssl. I am looking for a tool for storing multiple keys

Thanks again,

Regards,
 Raghu

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.