Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Pariksheet Barapatre <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/20 11:57:16 UTC

Kafka Streaming Question : reset offset

Hi Experts,

I have written Kafka Streaming app that just filters rows based on some
condition and load it to MongoDB.

The streaming process is working fine but due to some flaw in my code, I
want to reprocess whole data again.

One way is to do this -  kill streaming app , change consumer group id ,
delete data from mongo and rerun the app.

How to achieve this scenario without changing consumer group id.

Many Thanks
Pari

Re: Kafka Streaming Question : reset offset

Posted by Pariksheet Barapatre <pa...@gmail.com>.
Many Thanks Matthias for update.

Regards
Pari