Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org> on 2003/03/10 13:41:05 UTC

Log levels -> DEBUG?

>From src/webapp/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf:

----------------------------
revision 1.13
date: 2003/02/12 10:58:59;  author: stefano;  state: Exp;  lines: +14 -14
lower the log level to ERROR (which gives better out-of-the-box
performance and better visibility of errors)

That's all very well, but with Cocoon as broken as it is at the moment,
having logs is rather useful in getting rid of the errors :)

Any opinions on ERROR, DEBUG or something in between?

--Jeff

RE: Log levels -> DEBUG?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
I personally would set log levels to debug for alpha or developer
versions and only change them to error for releases (beta and final).

Carsten