Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Tim Webster <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/11 10:33:22 UTC

Re: OpenCMIS Client example: How to create Object Types and Properties (aka CMIS 1.1 Type Mutability)

I would definitely like to see it.

Is the FileNet tech preview server available to IBM partners?

Tim

Posted by Jay Brown <ja...@us.ibm.com>.
Yes.  Anyone who has a FileNet license gets access to the CMIS 1.1 tech
preview.    It is included with all recent version of Content Navigator
(which also includes our CMIS client)
Note the tech preview is based on the OpenCMIS server framework.

This blog post talks about where the tech preview can be found in the
release.

http://ibmecmblog.com/2014/09/16/early-access-to-our-next-generation-cmis-server-architecture/

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
www.linkedin.com/in/parityerror/

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Tim Webster <ti...@gmail.com>                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| To:        |
  |"dev@chemistry.apache.org" <de...@chemistry.apache.org>                                                                                             |
| Date:      |
  |03/11/2015 02:34 AM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |