Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/05/31 22:31:31 UTC

Re: Problems whit ResourceBundle

Hi Lissuan,

> Is possible load ResourceBundle  inside a OSGi bundle? , because every time
> I do , a resource Missing Exception is throw , somebody help me?

What have you tried, and how did it fail?

Robert

Re: Problems whit ResourceBundle

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
This sounds like the problem. You don't pass the complete name of the
properties file, only the "basename " which excludes the locale suffixes
and the .properties extension.

Please check the JavaDocs for ResourceBundle for full details.

Regards
Neil