Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Loïc Lefèvre <ll...@fivia.com> on 2001/08/02 10:58:12 UTC

.*session.*

Hi,
Humm I think I will have to developp again somethnig...
So:

-1- Can you be more precise about 'i've implemented my own sessions'?
-2- Are you speaking about SessionInterceptor class?
-3- Could you tell me about the changes you made on the Tomcat sources
    (if any)?

Hop you will answer... (or someone else ;))

Loïc Lefèvre