Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2013/11/14 04:26:30 UTC

[ANN] New committer: Amit Gupta

Hi all

This is a message long overdue. Sorry for the delay !

Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project, the Sling PMC has elected Amit Gupta (amitgupt) as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation. Please join me in welcoming him!

Amit, if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly introducing themselves to the list, feel free. I assume you got this info already, but just in case the new committers info is at http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Regards
Felix

Re: [ANN] New committer: Amit Gupta

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Welcome Amit!

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

RE: [ANN] New committer: Amit Gupta

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 4:26 AM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project, the Sling PMC has elected Amit Gupta (amitgupt) as
> a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation...

Welcome Amit!
-Bertrand

Re: [ANN] New committer: Amit Gupta

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.