Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by venkata guddanti <ve...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/12 07:15:30 UTC

New Setting to turn on/off animation in the system

 Hi All,

I have created a new JIRA issue for a system wide setting to turn animation
on/off. I believe currently only the chart component is using animation, but
in future I could see this setting being used for other advanced components.
Oracle RCF currently needs this setting as well. This setting is similar to
the accessibility setting in trinidad and can be turned on/off for an
individual user using EL binding.

I have also provided a patch for this issue. Here is a link to the
issuehttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-894

Regards,
Venkata

Re: [Trinidad] New Setting to turn on/off animation in the system

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
I like this because this will allow the ability to customize the setting on
a per-user basis.

Thank you guys,
Matt

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.