Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Richard Bondi <rb...@ergito.com> on 2002/07/01 16:18:43 UTC

http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop files corrupted today?

The 203 and 204 *-src* files seem to be identical to the *-bin* files today
(Monday, 7/1) at http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop. Yesterday I downloaded
them from home, they were fine. Today at work: none of them contain the
xml-fop/docs directories with the examples etc.

I double-checked this by downloading repeatedly with both IE and Mozilla,
and deleting the temp files from each one (I'm on Win2K) in between
repeated downloads.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Best,
Richard Bondi

Re: http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop files corrupted today?

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Richard Bondi schrieb:
> The 203 and 204 *-src* files seem to be identical to the *-bin* files
> today (Monday, 7/1) at http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop. Yesterday I
> downloaded them from home, they were fine. Today at work: none of them
> contain the xml-fop/docs directories with the examples etc.
>
> I double-checked this by downloading repeatedly with both IE and
> Mozilla, and deleting the temp files from each one (I'm on Win2K) in
> between repeated downloads.

I just did a downloaded and it looks ok.
Make sure that you are you using a GNU compatible version of tar.

> Does anyone know anything about this?
>
> Best,
> Richard Bondi

Christian