Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Madhire, Naveen" <Na...@capitalone.com> on 2015/11/10 19:55:00 UTC

adding new property in getkafka processor

Hi,

I want to get all the records from Kafka topic and hence setting “auto.offset.reset” to “smallest” to fetch the data from topic.

I am getting the below error when I add “auto.offset.reset” kafka property in the list of processor properties,

“auto.offset.reset” validated against “smallest” is invalid because “auto.offset.reset” is not a supported property.

Is there any other way or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Naveen

Re: adding new property in getkafka processor

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Naveen,

Fantastic! Would be happy to help if you run into any issues.

Thanks!
-Mark

Posted by "Madhire, Naveen" <Na...@capitalone.com>.

From: Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 1:02 PM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org<ma...@nifi.apache.org>" <us...@nifi.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: adding new property in getkafka processor

Re: adding new property in getkafka processor

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Naveen,