Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 1266 <10...@qq.com> on 2019/03/23 15:45:18 UTC

JavaRDD and WrappedArrays type iterate

Hi everyone ,
	I have encountered some problems when using spark,
	I have encountered a type of WrappedArray(), ​I don't know how to iterate over this type, or how to convert this type to a List or an Array?

	Also, after I convert the dataframe type data into JavaRDD, the data type is JavaRDD[Row]. I don't know how to traverse this JavaRDD 		 type. I use foreach(x=>println(x)) for output, but throw exception:<console>:30: error: missing parameter type

	If anyone knows how to solve this, I am really grateful. After all, these problems have bothered me for the whole two days.

​

 Warm regards,
 Sanders Wang