Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Klaer <pk...@infeurope.lu> on 2005/07/28 16:59:13 UTC

MYFACES-365 + h:graphicImage alt tag + jsf 1.1 spec

Hi,

I'm testing the daily build and the first thing I saw was that the
graphicImage "alt" tag has been removed.

Looking to myfaces jira MYFACES-365 I can follow the change:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-365?page=all

But looking the jsf 1.1 spec the "alt" tag for the graphicImage is still
defined. Even the newer spec 1.1_01 has this "alt" tag defined.

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/javaserverfaces/1.1/docs/tlddocs/h/graphicImage.html

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/javaserverfaces/1.1_01/docs/tlddocs/h/graphicImage.html

So "border" tag was removed correctly by MYFACES-362.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-362?page=all

But is this change correct for the "alt" tag? Who can check this point?
Am I looking the wrong specs?

Best Regards

Paul Klaer

Re: MYFACES-365 + h:graphicImage alt tag + jsf 1.1 spec

Posted by Paul Klaer <pk...@infeurope.lu>.
Done, http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-374.

I described a solution. Can someone commit this to the svn?

Best Regards,

Paul

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
You're correct.