Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2019/05/30 09:51:51 UTC

Gump Wiki Migrated to Confluence

Hi all

I've just triggered the wiki migration from Moin to Confluence, the new
Wiki is https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GUMP/Home

Right now I see some obvious spam pages that I'm going to delete and I
do not see the Board Reports I've created in Moin. Please look through
the new instance for things that are present in
https://wiki.apache.org/gump but missing in Confluence so we can
transfer them manually if necessary.

Stefan

Re: Gump Wiki Migrated to Confluence

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
There are some "home pages" people have created for themselves that we
may want to delete. One option may be to ask the people to use
Confluence's built-in mechanism for that and delete the pages after some
time. WDYT?

Stefan