Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Moore <pm...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/15 19:48:54 UTC

Tapestry 4.1....

Hi there --

is there any sense of how stable this release is right now? alpha, beta,
release candidate, etc.? I would like to start using the dojo features and
adding my own.
But right know in my project I can't spend a lot of time figuring out tapestry
issues.

-Pat

Re: Tapestry 4.1....Jesse, dojo release?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
No, the version is somewhere around 0.3.1. I plan on upgrading soon. ...I
want to get a few refactoring changes into dojo first though ....That's what
I've been waiting on.

I'm still not sure how we should be managing the dojo versions...I know
definitely that we will do all upgrade work for new dojo versions within the
tapestry api to make it mostly seemless...But...

On 8/15/06, Patrick Moore <pm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Mark
>
> is the dojo version in tapestry 4.1 the latest version of the dojo
> snapshot as
> well? (wondering if I need to spend any energy on keeping up with two
> snapshots?)
>
> -Pat
>
> --- Mark Reynolds < mark.reynolds.name@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > My opinion is that it's beta quality, or better. Jesse is fixing
> > everything that comes up super fast and putting out new snapshots all
> > the time. The great thing is if you build your project with Maven 2
> > and stay on the snapshots, you get the latest/greatest automatically.
> >
> > -- Mark R
> >
> > On 8/15/06, Patrick Moore wrote:
> > > Hi there --
> > >
> > > is there any sense of how stable this release is right now? alpha,
> beta,
> > > release candidate, etc.? I would like to start using the dojo features
> and
> > > adding my own.
> > > But right know in my project I can't spend a lot of time figuring out
> > tapestry
> > > issues.
> > >
> > > -Pat

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: Tapestry 4.1....Jesse, dojo release?

Posted by Patrick Moore <pm...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, Mark

Re: Tapestry 4.1....

Posted by Mark Reynolds <ma...@gmail.com>.