Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by leonardchicco <lu...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/22 11:28:28 UTC

Multiple camel Version in the same Karaf

I need to have two version of camel in the same custom distribution,
Camel 1.19.1 and Camel 3.0.1.
It is possible?
In attachment the pom configuration file.
pom.xml <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/t498205/pom.xml>

Thanks in advance

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Multiple camel Version in the same Karaf

Posted by leonardchicco <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for the link, in attachment my pom file.

pom.xml <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/t498205/pom.xml>

Best regards

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

You can take a look in
https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/master/examples/karaf-docker-example (in
the distribution).

If you want, I can review your pom.xml. Just send it to me.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 23/01/2020 09:42, leonardchicco wrote:
> Thank you very much,
>   Can you send me a simple example of sections of pom file?
> Thanks in advance
>

> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Multiple camel Version in the same Karaf

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
You should have all at least in installedFeature.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Yes, it's possible:

1. add the corresponding features.xml
2. you can use foo/x.x feature format to specify the version

Regards
JB