Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Michael Artz <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/23 02:34:29 UTC

build spark source code

It would be nice if I could download the source code of spark from github,
then build it with sbt on my windows machine, and use IntelliJ to make
little modifications to the code base. I have installed spark before on
windows quite a few times, but I just use the packaged artifact.  Has
anyone built the source code on a windows machine before?

Re: build spark source code

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
You can check if Apache Bigtop provided you something like this for Spark on Windows (well probably not based on sbt but mvn).