Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Dinesh Chitlangia <di...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/05 04:23:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.4.2-alpha RC0

The vote ended with lone vote of 0 from Marton.

As highlighted by Marton, artifacts with Snapshot dependencies can't be
uploaded to Maven Central, we will roll out a new RC after ratis-0.5 has
been released.
Issue of missing README will also be addressed in the new RC.

Thank you.
Dinesh