Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Igal Shilman <ig...@apache.org> on 2021/12/03 15:14:49 UTC

Re: Stateful function endpoint self-signed certificate problem

Hi Deniz,
My apologies for the late reply, I assume that by now you have figured this
out since I've seen your followup question :-)

StateFun uses the trust store configured in the JVM, so if you can install
your certificate there, StateFun should transparently pick it up.

Good luck,
Igal.

Posted by Deniz Koçak <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igal,

Thanks for the response, we sorted it out by deploying the required
certs. to our images.

Thanks,
Deniz