Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Dominique Bejean <do...@eolya.fr> on 2023/04/13 08:49:20 UTC

SolrJ 9.2 and Java version

Hi,

I don't find in documentation which minimal version is required for SolrJ
9.2. JAva 11 and 17 are supported for sure, but is Java 1.8 still possible ?

Regards

Dominique

Re: SolrJ 9.2 and Java version

Posted by Dominique Bejean <do...@eolya.fr>.
Thank you.

Re: SolrJ 9.2 and Java version

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Re: SolrJ 9.2 and Java version

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
The min neccessary java version use to be specified in the README, i'm not
sure when/why it was removed.

You can now find it in the "System Requirements" page of the ref-guide...

https://solr.apache.org/guide/solr/latest/deployment-guide/system-requirements.html

: Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 10:49:20 +0200
: From: Dominique Bejean <do...@eolya.fr>
: To: solr-user <so...@lucene.apache.org>
: Subject: SolrJ 9.2 and Java version
:
: Hi,
:
: I don't find in documentation which minimal version is required for SolrJ
: 9.2. JAva 11 and 17 are supported for sure, but is Java 1.8 still possible ?
:
: Regards
:
: Dominique