Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/03/01 12:41:34 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "JamesUsers" by PierreSmits

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by PierreSmits:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesUsers

  [http://vincent.keunen.net Vincent Keunen][mailto:vincent.keunen@manex.be email] I have been following James for quite some time.  I'm a Java - Open Source - Messaging systems enthusiast, living in Belgium/Europe.  I run a small company called [http://manex.be Manex] where, amongst other things, we have used James as part of an "Electronic Notaire" prototype product for local hospitals.  Would love to use James as our main production server, but we are waiting for IMAP and a good Webmail.  Willing to contribute, but don't have much free time.

  ----
- Pierre Smits[mailto:pfm.smits@smiden.com email] As a Advanced Collaboration Consultant I am involved in creating solutions that rely heavily on email. JAMES fits the bill thoroughly.
+ Pierre Smits: as a Advanced Collaboration Consultant I am involved in creating solutions that rely heavily on email. JAMES fits the bill thoroughly. In our organisation [http://www.smiden.com SMIDEN] we use JAMES as our primary mail server. We are involved in a project to create a web based management tool for JAMES.

  ----