Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/29 19:03:11 UTC

Scripting the versions plugin via a profile

[INFO] Mojo: 'use-latest-versions' requires direct invocation. It
cannot be used as part of the lifecycle (it was included via the POM).

I tried to make a profile to run versions:use-latest-versions, and was
rewarded with the above. Is there a way around this, or do I need a
shell script?

Re: Scripting the versions plugin via a profile

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
The reason is it modifies the pom, so you need to re-invoke maven afterwards

- Stephen

---
Sent from my Android phone, so random spelling mistakes are a direct result
of using swype to type on the screen