Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> on 2010/09/14 13:39:59 UTC

Not listed on Apache projects page

Hello,

just noticed that we are not yet listed on the projects.apache.org page:

http://projects.apache.org/indexes/alpha.html#M

Is there anything we can do to change that?

Isabel

Re: Not listed on Apache projects page

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I believe it is generated by having a DOAP file in place.  Directions at: http://projects.apache.org/

On Sep 14, 2010, at 8:38 AM, Sean Owen wrote:

> I know how to edit stuff in /www on people.apache.org, but this looks
> somehow auto-generated. Before I chase it down from scratch, does
> anyone have any knowledge of how this section works?
>
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> just noticed that we are not yet listed on the projects.apache.org page:
>>
>> http://projects.apache.org/indexes/alpha.html#M
>>
>> Is there anything we can do to change that?
>>
>> Isabel

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem docs using Solr/Lucene:

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.