Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Emmanuel JACQUET <em...@adec.fr> on 2005/11/09 14:54:44 UTC

Re: tomcat 4.1 crashing after few minutes / java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out [solved]

Emmanuel JACQUET a écrit :

>Hello gurus
>
>I got a problem with a tomcat server, hosting multiple websites. Tomcat
>is crashing after a few minutes, the only message i have is
>
>"Cannot connect to this database.
>java.sql.SQLException: Unable to connect to any hosts due to exception:
>java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out"

Hello

I have found that the problem is located in a specific java application
used in only one website. This application crashes the whole system, but
it is not a server configuration's problem.  And .. ok, I do not
understand why it appeared after a server reboot.

Thank you !

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel JACQUET