Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/11/02 01:00:41 UTC

Re: map types in Cassandra

Considering that this feature is not supported in Cassandra, I would suggest replacing the latter with Ignite in general.

Just enable Ignite persistence [1] and you will get all the features Cassandra offers plus those supported by Ignite only - ACID transactions, SQL with joins, full-fledged in-memory storage.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-persistent-store

—
Denis