Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by marcel458 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/15 21:07:16 UTC

Multiple domains, only the first is tagged

I use Fedora Core 8, amavisd-new, clamav and spamassassin, all current
releases.
I have 3 domains (non commercial), only the first domain is tagged, the
others not. Virus is checked for all domains.
What can I try to fix this? I already googled and searched for it but did
not found any working solution.

Thanks in advance!

It works fine now, thanks!

Posted by marcel458 <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot! I found that line on google before, only the person in that
post had all the domains between the scare brackets []. After changing the
line as in your example it works fine...

Re: Multiple domains, only the first is tagged

Posted by Daniel J McDonald <da...@austinenergy.com>.