Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 15:49:20 UTC

What to do with Any23 site

Hi Guys,

As per Daniel's comments on INFRA-4329, i thought the best option would be
to discuss here first.

{bq}
Where does the *generated* site live in svn?
{bq}

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/any23/trunk/src/site/

{bq}
And will you be building it yourself or using the CMS?
{bq}

This is the big question, do date I have not used the ASF CMS... I am keen
to learn as I would like to implement it with Apache Gora (although Gora
currently has nothing to with Any23...) So I'm all ears for now and all
hands on deck for whatever we decide to do.

For reference, a bit on the ASF CSM can be found below

https://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html
--
*Lewis*

Re: What to do with Any23 site

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

  the original Any23 site[1] was hosted by a DERI machine and deployed by
the release plugin
via FTP (as described in the parent POM).

As suggested by Simone I suggest to automate the site deploy phase on the
exposing machine.
Automatic is better ( sometimes :) ).

Mic

[1] http://developers.any23.org/