Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2018/07/20 21:35:09 UTC

Apache Ignite 2.7: scope, time and release manager

Igniters,

Let's agree on the time and the scope of 2.7. As for the release manager,
we had a conversation with Nikolay Izhikov and he decided to try the role
out. Thanks, Nikolay!

Nikolay, we need to prepare a page like that [1] once the release terms are
defined.

I propose us to roll Ignite 2.7 at the end of September. Folks who are
working on SQL, core, C++/NET, thin clients, ML, service grid
optimizations, data structures please enlist what you're ready to deliver.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.6

Re: Apache Ignite 2.7: scope, time and release manager

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I believe we can just move this tickets to the next version.

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Igniters.

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Petr!