Posted to user@ant.apache.org by li...@bitfaeule.net on 2005/12/07 14:30:14 UTC

p4 submit problems

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with p4submit-tasks that occasionally don't terminate on WinXP. In that case i have the actual submit is fully processed by the server, but the p4-client "p4.exe" never returns as if it was waiting for some Input from the server.  This problem coincides with somer P4-server-performance degradation which suggest that the issue is related to timing problem. The problem effects the stibility of a CruiseControl continuous integration buildloop, which makes the problem pretty bad.

Has anyone had similar problems, or even know a solution?

Thx.

Jacques

I had a similar problem before when I was not using the antscript-attribute in my cruisecontrol-config but that is now longer the case. I'm using the eclipse antrunner to execute my builds. This has  been working very stable for a long time. No changes were applied.

Everything runs fine on Mac.