Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 21:24:26 UTC

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 4:32 AM, David Blevins <da...@visi.com>wrote:

> On May 29, 2009, at 7:51 PM, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:
>
>> I can probably find a Windows machine to run a CI server on - is that any
>> use, or does it need to run on official Apache machines?
>>

> That would be fantastic.

The company I work for have offered to run the OpenEJB build on their CI
server, which is a Windows machine running CruiseControl. We wouldn't be
able to host build artifacts or expose the CruiseControl interface to the
outside world, but we could run the Maven build and the Ant script that runs
the itests against the various versions of Tomcat daily and e-mail the
results to the commit list.

Would that be any good? Would there be any issues with this setup?

Regards

Jon

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. I'll get this setup - likely to be at the weekend.

Jon

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1