Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Balaji D L <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/25 22:59:02 UTC

Please help me on deploying "object containing array of objects"

Hi,
  I'm trying to deploy a service which returns "object
containing array of objects".
  The objects were created using javabeans standards.

  In my server-config.wsdd I have specified the
typeMapping of object to beanfactroy de/serializer,
and the array of object to arrayserializer etc.,
  Now I can able to generate wsdl by appending ?wsdl.

  BUT I'm NOT able to consume my service either using
java or .NET.
  I'm getting the error "target service returned null
pointer exception"
  Please tell what other configurations i have to do
to solve the problem.
  I'm trying to return a object something like what
"google webservice" returns(GoogleSearchResult).
  Hope my question is clear.
  Please help me.
Regards
Balaji