Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com> on 2015/07/31 08:12:40 UTC

VR remote access vpn not working in master

Hi All,

In latest master remote access vpn is not working because the configuration is not applied on the VR.
On the VR logs below error msg is seen.
'Error I do not know what to do with file of type remoteaccessvpn'

I have file ticket CLOUDSTACK-8690<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8690>. The remote access vpn feature is broken so I think it is blocker.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Re: VR remote access vpn not working in master

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
There is no work around. Currently there are no code changes in VR to config the remote access vpn.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.